Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Beauty=K

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge this week is Simple Beauty.......
I couldn't decided what I wanted to use for this and then I realized who has more Simple Beauty than my niece, K!! She has so much beauty inside and out and she doesn't even know it! She doesn't even have to try!  She is always smiling, being a friend, and laughing even if it is something silly she did!  She is an amazing pitcher, straight A student, a friend to everyone, and most of all, Beautiful!
So, with all that said........Here is my what I see as Simple Beauty......my amazing niece K!!!!!!!



The Paper Mama

6 comments:

  1. I really like the feel of this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the processing on this photo, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great capture--I love how you can see the raindrops bouncing off of her umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it makes me want some RAIN! :) Very pretty :)

    http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete